Sunday 5 July 2009

Off to IAML/IMS Conference

I'm attending the 2009 International Association of Music Libraries/International Musicological Society Joint Conference in Amsterdam. The conference theme is on Music and Notation. I'm delivering a paper called 'Musical Darwinism: the evolutionary implications of Indeterminate Notation and its intersection with a Library 2.0 world.' I hope to get slides up eventually and the paper if it turns out alright! After which I'll be travelling throughout Europe and updating the blog only periodically. I hope to be back to regular schedule in August. I hope you're all having a good summer.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Interesting Music Stuff (IMS) is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence. Any redistribution of content contained herein must be properly attributed with a hyperlink back to the source.
Click on the time link at the bottom of the post for the direct URL
and cite Colin J.P. Homiski, Interesting Music Stuff.